Car rental Terms & Conditions
- Included with the rental price.
All car rentals from AlbaniaOnline include:
– Use of the Vehicle (Albania and abroad)
– Casco Insurance (Liability & Collision)
– Unlimited Kilometers
– 24 Hour Assistance
– All Taxes and VAT (20%)
– Airport Pickup/Return
– Hotel Pickup/Return
– After Hours Service
Car rentals from AlbaniaOnline do NOT include:
– Green Card Insurance (if driving abroad)
- To rent vehicles from AlbaniaOnline every client must present:
– Passport or ID
– Driving License
All passports and driving licenses worldwide are accepted.
- Driving License required
All foreign driving licenses are accepted to rent and drive cars in Albania and abroad.
No International Driving License needed!
- Rental payment is made in full when the vehicle is rented by:
– Cash, or
– Credit/Debit card
- Security Deposit
Security deposit from € 100-1000 based on car category is left when the vehicle is rented by Credit/Debit card or Cash
The security deposit will be returned within one day of the end of the rental, but it may take 5-20 business days to show on your account.
- Driving the car outside Albania
To drive abroad please let us know and we will provide you written authorization.
You can drive our cars to Kosova, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Macedonia, and Greece.
At the border, you will be asked to purchase Green Card Insurance, which costs 40 Euro/15days one time.
- General Rental Terms
– AlbaniaOnline authorizes to operate the vehicle the client and any other authorized drivers noted on the rental agreement.
– The client and AlbaniaOnline will inspect the vehicle and any problems will be noted on the rental agreement and will be signed for by both parties.
– AlbaniaOnline will provide a clean vehicle washed inside and out and the client must return it washed.
– AlbaniaOnline will provide the vehicle with fuel and the client must return it at the same level.
– iRent rents vehicles with no theoric mileage limit, while in practice cars are offered with 3000 Km per rental.
– The client agrees to pay in full for the rental and leave a security deposit at the moment of signing the rental agreement.
– Rental deposit by credit/debit card will be returned in 5-20 business days after the end of the rental.
– The client agrees to pay any charges like extra rental days or traffic tickets to receive the security deposit back.
– The client agrees to notify AlbaniaOnline if the vehicle will be driven outside of Albania.
– All AlbaniaOnline vehicles can be driven in Albania, Kosova, Montenegro, Macedonia, Greece, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Croatia.
– In case of any accident or theft, the client must contact the police at 129 to receive a police report on the event.
– In case of any accident or theft, the client must contact AlbaniaOnline at +355 69 3333 550
– If the client is not at fault, then the client is not responsible for the damages.
– If the client is at fault, then the client is responsible for the excess of up to 20%.
– In case of any problem or if any warning lights show on the dashboard, the client must stop the vehicle and contact AlbaniaOnline.
– The client is responsible for damages to the vehicle as a result of using the wrong type/bad quality fuel.
– In case of abuse, the client is responsible for damages to the interior of the vehicle, tires, hubcaps, rims, undercarriage, and damages or loss of keys.
– The client is responsible for damages as a result of using the vehicle outside asphalted roads (off-road).
– The client is responsible for damages caused by the use of alcohol or drugs.
– The client is responsible for traffic and parking tickets received during the rental period.
– AlbaniaOnline has the right to terminate the rental if the terms and conditions are breached.
-AlbaniaOnline has the right to terminate the rental agreement at any time without any notice to the clients if suspect that the client uses the car for malicious intent or risk to damage the car.